Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our little sweet-pea is 3!!!





3 years ago (or so they say:) In the small town if PingLiang a woman gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. A little girl, not perfect in the eyes of man but perfect in the eyes of her God. 4 months later she abandoned that sweet little girl on the steps of PingLiang SWI. 2 years later to the day of her abandonment we brought that sweet little girl home to her forever family! Happy 3rd Birthday Abby Grace. We love you more than you will ever know and we feel so blessed to have you in our lives.

To her Chinese Mama...I think of you often and I thank you for making the best decision possible for our daughter. She has touched so many lives over the past 3 years. I pray that as you look up at the stars and wonder about your child you feel the hand of God touching you and giving you peace. Thank you for this wonderful little girl.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday sweet Abby! What a beautiful little girl you are. We feel blessed to know you~

Love, Denise and Maggie Mae (who will be 3 next month!)

Sharon said...

Dear Jin-Jin,
Happy, Happy Birthday! I am so grateful that you were my first friend! I miss you and wish I was there to feed you some b'day cake!!
I Love You, Yue-Yue!