Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prayer request!!!

Some of you may remember my dear friend Leslie who traveled to China last year to bring home her little one with a heart defect and cleft lip and palate. Through many countless prayers they made it home safely and her daughter, S. underwent OHS and has been doing great. Tomorrow is the beginning of the next chapter in S.'s life. Tomorrow she'll be having surgery to repair her cleft lip. If you feel led to pray for them tomorrow please do so and visit their blog www.roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com
in my list of blogs to offer support. I remember how nervous I was leading up to Abby Grace's surgery. Knowing that the little face I'd fallen in love with was about to be forever changed. Leslie is feeling the same way. You, the parent, accept your child (adopted or not) for whom they are on the inside. What is on the outside really does not matter. Please pray for them tomorrow. I'll update in the coming days to let you know how she is doing or just check her blog. Leslie is a much better manager of blogging time than I am :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I've been thinking of them all day and will be praying all day tomorrow!

Tiaras, Tutus, and Fairy Dust. said...

Jen
It has been one amazing year!! I wish you all the very best, and hope that we can meet someday.
Give Abbey a kiss for her "not so little" Sis.
Sue