Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LOI !!!!!


Well our paperwork requesting to adopt Liang Wan Jian is on the way to China. Amy e-mailed me today and said she had submitted our approval electronically and I guess the real stuff will be on it's way later this week. One step closer to bringing our sweet Abby Grace home.


We still have a long road ahead of us. It is anywhere from 2-5 months from out LOI to our RA. (For all of you non-adoptive readers that is referral acceptance, when China says sure you can adopt this child.) Praying we will be on the short end of that wait. Once we receive our RA it will move rather quickly. Our agency will secure consulate appointments, make travel arrangements and help us get our Visas ready for travel to China. Whew...I can't wait for that time to come. Still hoping and praying for February or March travel. Faith and God have guided us through this entire process thus far and I know he will pick the perfect time for us to travel. It is just so hard to be a planner and not be able to be in control of all of this.


I'll end with a quote I've had plastered on the refrigerator and on my computer screen at work,


"Every minute you're waiting, God is working." -Oswald Chambers

No comments: