Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We've got mail

I know what your thinking, the RA!!! Nope, but we did get our Chinese Visa's. That means when we do get out RA and our TA (travel approval) then we'll already have permission for the Chinese government to travel to China. Still waiting on the illusive RA though. A few families who got referrals with us have already gotten their RA's and will be traveling the first week of March. Their dossiers were sent to China months before our was so that is why they are already approved. I was excited to hear that those children would soon meet their families but my heart aches as I wait for Abby Grace. I know it is very cold where she is and I know that she is not getting the comfort from her nannies that I as her mother could give her. It is so hard being so far away from her.
So many people have asked about our adoption lately. I know that there are lots of people praying for us and for Abby Grace. I know that in God's time we will finally get to travel and bring her home.

Quilt update: I sent all 108 squares to a friend of mines mom. She and a friend of hers are going to be busily working on making 2 quilts. A small lap quilt for Abby Grace and a larger quilt to save for later. I am so excited to see what she does. 108fabrics is a lot to try to get together into a pattern, but she assured me she can do it.

No comments: