Saturday, October 18, 2008

11/4/08

No, I am not posting a reminder to vote in the upcoming election:) But I am posting some exciting news...we have a surgery date! Yep, AG will have her lip surgery on Election day which means Sean and I get to vote early. He takes her in for her pre-op this Monday and they'll give him more deatils then. In the meantime I've got to take a lot more pictures of that sweet little face:) We're heading to the pumpkin patch this weekend so hopefully I'll get some cute shots then. I am so excited that she'll have her surgery completed before her 3rd birthday in December!!! Can anyone say studio photo session:)
We're planning a trip this December or January to visit a very special friend. I'll post more info when we get some more concrete plans. All I can say is that I am so excited and so looking forward to our little visit:)

No comments: