Sunday, February 17, 2008

Clothes and hair bows! It is so fun shopping for a girl again.






Well I must admit I did a bit of shopping this weekend for Abby Grace. It will still be cold in China when we travel in March. But when we get back to SC it will be spring weather. So I found some fantastic sales on winter stuff and even a few bargins on some spring/summer stuff. I bought mostly 2Ts but I did pick up a few 24months outfits as well. Since we really don't know what size she needs I figured better be safe and take both. If the 24 months are too small we will donate them to the orphanage.
We also found some cute hair bows for her to wear in her beautiful black hair. V would have bought more but I told her we'd get more when we got home. She insisted on pink of course, so I guess no matter what color her clothes are she'll be wearing pink bows or barrettes.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I have been having fun too buying girl stuff...after 4 boys it is hard not to!

I am praying so hard that we will hear something this week or next. I don't want to wait another whole month to hold my baby~

ForTheLoveOfOrphans said...

I'm glad you are finding truly fun things to do to occupy yourself as you wait for the TA! Fun Fun Fun! Looks like you could end up with a big group too, with all the TA's due to arrive...soon (we hope).
Hang in there!!!! I'm getting excited for you!

ForTheLoveOfOrphans said...

I'm glad you are finding truly fun things to do to occupy yourself as you wait for the TA! Fun Fun Fun! Looks like you could end up with a big group too, with all the TA's due to arrive...soon (we hope).
Hang in there!!!! I'm getting excited for you!