Friday, February 22, 2008

Look how our sweet girl grown!




We sent Abby Grace a care package earlier this month through Adele at blessed kids. To our surprise and delight she received 3 updated pictures of Abby Grace taken when she received her bear and clothes. She is getting so big! I hope the clothes we bought fit. If not we'll donate them to the orphanage and do some shopping. It looks as though she is still sleeping in a crib. So hopefully this weekend or next we'll put our crib up. It is kind of comforting to know that all 4 of our children will have slept in that crib. My grandmother bought us the crib when we found out we were pregnant with V.

Some families in our agency received their TAs today. They were told to expect travel on the 27th of March. However, AWAA is expecting more TA's next week (hopefully ours) and if that happens they will get together a SN group and travel earlier than the 27th. I can't wait to go to China!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Please TA's next week! Pretty please.....

Trish in New Orleans said...

Abby Grace is a beautiful child! It's great to hear that that PingLiang is so open to communication. We were DTC just before Chinese New Year for a little PingLiang guy w/ cl/cp. As soon as we were DTC, we sent Adele Hall a list of questions for the PingLiang director, and are expecting to hear from her in the next week. As soon as we do, we'll get her to send a care package.

Sharon said...

She is so beautiful Jenn, those eyes and that smile. She looks happy! I wonder if that is Hudson's crib next to hers..?
PRAYING for TA's next week. Wouldn't it be great for a large batch of SN TA's to come in and we could go earlier than the 27th? That is my hope..
Have a good weekend!!

Karen said...

Hi Jennifer,

I finally registered so I could leave you a comment! I was so excited to see the new pictures of Abby Grace! She is so pretty! I love her eyes! I know all of you are getting very anxious. I can't wait to follow your journey to China to get her. I am especially looking forward to meeting her in person! God Bless!

--Karen